Saturday, June 25, 2005

Word of the day

A new word for today is Epistle. Meaning one of the letters of the New Testament. Interestingly enough, decided to google it. Found interesting things so far.
Epistle stands for The European Process Industries STEP Technical Liaison Executive in one area, the literal definition in many areas, and as a Christian Gay, Bisexual and Transgender People i-zine.
I don't know if anyone has actually written it down anywhere before, but I know an e-zine is an electronic magazine, and I think an I-zine should be an internet magazine. What's the difference? Beats me.
I found the magazine on the intenet using my elecronic computer. That's the difference. Soon there will be magazines and newspapers distributed by electronic means as we move away from paper and towards digital. Then we will have electronic news readings (not a newspaper but a newsscreen) and electronic magazines. They will still be glossy and touched up. But no more sticky pages.
Oh yeah, I went there.
Saturday nights rule.

No comments: