Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hits from the bong

First things first. Nobody said anything, but I feel as though I made some mistakes and i need to clear them up. First off, Shea Hillenbrand hit a 3-2 pitch into a double play, and when the count was 3-1, he took a pitch that was called a late strike, one that could have sent him to first, so i could see why he would be swinging at any fastball close to the zone.

Jays scored 3 runs in the top of the first today and lead 7-2 heading into the bottom of the fifth. Good for them.

Cheech on the left and Chong on the right.

And so the Hockey playoffs start tonite, with a small home and home between the Sharks and the Canucks. It's raining here in ottawa, and I'm still thinking about trying to catch the game at some bar.

I'm gonna call this series the battle between Cheech and Chong. Cheech is obvious, but the Canucks will be Chong and I'll be Shemp.

Basically, the Canucks have 89 points with three games to go, and two of them against the Sharks who have 93 points with 4 games to go. Edmonton is the real team the Canucks are chasing, and they have 91 points with 2 games to go. Who knows where the chips will fall? Not me. If you do, feel free to tell everyone.

This word is for Bill Watterson. I've been looking for a transmogrifying gun ever since I saw Calvin with one.

transmogrify v : to change or alter greatly and often with grotesque or humorous effect intransitive senses : to become transmogrified
synonym see TRANSFORM

No comments: