Friday, September 29, 2006

everybody wang chung tonite


Dear Diary,

As I watch the Cardinals possibly choke away an 8 ½ game lead with 12 games to play, I wonder if this choke (if it happens) is worse than the Yankees choke against Boston in the 2004 LCS?

You know what’s really cool? Event Horizons. That’s the surface on the edge of a black hole.

I’ve spent a lot of time playing NCAA football 2007 this past week, I think I’m going to read two books this weekend, and see that Pirates movie. Well, one and a half books, I’m already half way through The Hedgehog, the Fox, and the Magister's Pox: Mending the Gap Between Science and the Humanities by Stephen Jay Gould and I think I’m going to read In Search of Schrödinger’s Cat by John Gribbin.

You see, I’m quite a fool, and keeping my head in the clouds and deep space might distract me from my incompetent betting on football. You, you go party and have a good time, I’m gonna work on my personality.

My football picks for week 4 (Overall 21-25)

Indianapolis -9.5 At NY Jets
Indianapolis

San Diego -2 At Baltimore
San Diego

At Buffalo -1.5 Minnesota
Buffalo

Dallas -9.5 At Tennessee
Tennessee

At Kansas City -7 San Francisco
Kansas City

At Carolina -7.5 New Orleans
New Orleans

At Atlanta -7.5 Arizona
Atlanta

Miami -4 At Houston
Miami

At St. Louis -6 Detroit
St. Louis

At Cincinnati -6 New England
Cincinnati

Jacksonville -2.5 At Washington
Jacksonville

Cleveland -3 At Oakland
Cleveland

At Chicago -3.5 Seattle
Chicago

At Philadelphia -11 Green Bay
Philadelphia 28-21

No comments: